Choose your own Christmas Tree - Health & Safety
Health and Safety statement
- Please remember that the plantation is 850ft above sea level, in the Pennines, and it is winter. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are dressed appropriately and according to the prevailing weather conditions! Wellies or sturdy boots are a “must”.
- The entrance & exit area of the plantation is on a steep slope, and there is no vehicle access. The terrain is unsuitable for all but the most rugged of pushchair buggies.
- The plantation is only suitable for those whose fitness and mobility would be described as normal. Entrance to the plantation is entirely at customers’ own risk and Ripponden Christmas Tree Farm accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage incurred.
- Any plant & equipment in operation is for staff use only and not for customer use under any circumstances.
- Parts of the field outside the plantation area will be sectioned off as pony grazing paddock. We use electric fencing tape for this purpose. Please do not approach and touch the tape, as it may be live, resulting in an electric shock.
- There is no access to the fields surrounding the plantation under any circumstances. These fields do not belong to us and you may be deemed to be trespassing.
Thank you for reading this